1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Oracy Progression and Assessment
• To understand the importance of assessment in supporting effective teaching and learning.
• To explore the complexity of the four strands of Oracy.
• To develop an understanding of how we can assess our pupils’ Oracy skills.
• To ensure effective planning for Oracy opportunities.
• To appreciate the impact Oracy can have on the other core subject areas.
DESCRIPTION OF THE LEARNING:
Suitable for Senior Leaders and Classroom Practitioners, this professional development
explore effective progression and assessment in Oracy to support planning for opportunities whilst
maintaining a good workload.
Date: Tuesday 19th January 2021
Time: 1.00 – 3.30pm
Cost: £40 for TSSW members
£70 for all other delegates